Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Sally Lapointe: Fall 11




































I recently discovered this beyond talented

designer in my latest Zink magazine and

I'm truly amazed. I've heard news that this

creative genius has designed attire for the

one and only Lady Gaga, but never looked

far into her. With this collection, I'm loving

the futuristic Star-Trek/Tron influences.

I also am in love with how the color palette

changes dramatically as the looks progress, but

it's done in a very cohesive way. As you may know,

I'm not one for bright colors, but I'm loving the icy blues

and vibrant reds, and of course the blacks and greys.

Lastly, I'm a sucker for strong, harsh structured pieces

with hints of fluid draping....A perfectly done collection.


















No comments:

Post a Comment