Friday, March 11, 2011

Black Magic Woman Photoshoot.






Random pictures I took of a photoshoot my friend
Kyrstin Himes and I did today. The theme was "Black
Magic Woman." Think 70's earth child meets The Craft
or Nicole Richie/Rachel Zoe hooking up with Marilyn Manson.

The shoot was shot by a local photographer, April McClintock,
who by the way is AMAZING and knows her stuff. I will be
putting the professional pictures up when she edits and touches
them up. ALSO....I have to say that our model Sam Johnson
was by far perfect for the role. She definitely owned it. Lastly,
thanks to my best friend Kyrstin Kellie Himes
who asked me to help her
get ideas, clothing, props, scenes, and the overall concept
together. I really appreciated her asking for my help and
I think we work beyond perfect together.

No comments:

Post a Comment